Impact Advisory Services Inc. is dedicated to exceptional financial modeling and forecasting. We are dedicated to delivering world-class service when it counts, through leading consulting practices. We evaluate, develop, and explain complex financial models used to drive markets, strategies and support transactions involving economic modeling, capital formation, private equity funding, growth financing, and mergers & acquisitions amongst others. Our specialization lies in large scale agriculture (including forestry), mining, energy and infrastructure projects. Our models help our clients to visualize and understand the dimensions and impact of proposed business decisions. Our team is available to work with you wherever you are.
OUR SERVICES IN THIS AREA INCLUDE:
- Industry & sector specific economic research and analysis
- Financial modeling, dashboard & database development consulting
- Automation and process improvement consulting (using VBA, SQL and the lean Six Sigma Methodology)
- Model and database (Data Dictionaries) documentation
OUR MODELS ARE:
- Flexible: Easily adaptable for the immediate and the long-term.
- Accurately: Reflects key business decisions directly and consistently.
- Structured: Maintains a consistency in organization and layout.
- Transparent: Uses simple, clear formulas that can be understood both by modelers and non-modelers alike.
FINANCIAL MODELING & DATABASE DEVELOPING CONSULTING SERVICES
Critical management decisions are based directly on sector research and results from company spreadsheets & databases, the accuracy of which depends on their integrity. We can assist in researching, managing, improving the accuracy as well as automating our client’s critical spreadsheet models and databases.
SCENARIOS ANALYSIS IS KEY
To be truly useful, financial models need to evaluate different outcomes in a range of business scenarios. This type of analysis, supports complex strategic financial decisions, where the outcomes will be affected, to different degrees, by a number of drivers. Successful scenario analysis depends on the underlying model having: full flexibility in all key variables and transparent calculation blocks.
The financial modeling standard, SMART, addresses all these factors. It’s the perfect financial modelling standard for rapid and robust scenario analysis.
Our models largely comply with both the SMART and FAST Modeling Standards.
WE BUILD THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF MODELS:
- Economic impact analysis
- Scenario analysis
- Operation/production analysis
- Financial statement (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet)
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Program management analysis (ETC & Burn Rate)
- Budget and forecast analysis
- Business valuation
- Project Finance, Public Private Partnership (PPPs), Community Public Partnership (CPPs)
- Private equity funding
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Our Consultants have extensive experience using both modeling standards.