Trained in economic analysis and research, Impact Advisory Services Inc.’s consultants believe that we can use economic principles and data to guide policies and operations in a way that can ultimately make a positive difference in people’s lives. Our consultants are motivated by the belief that we can make a difference.
We believe that successful inclusive development must be shaped by a strong orientation to market systems. Our goal is to change the way that development is done. We have particular expertise in sector, financial services and enterprise development.
OUR ECONOMIC ANALYSIS SERVICES IN THIS AREA INCLUDE:
- Economic assessments
- Value chain analysis and development
- Economic research and analysis
- Electronic data collection via desktop research and field interviews
- Time series analysis
- Demographic research
- Country risk analysis
- Ad hoc briefing reports
- Policy research
- Program & intervention design
- Results framework development
- Performance monitoring plan development
- M&E system design
- Data quality assessments
- Data collection and monitoring
- Performance management system development
- Performance evaluations
- Impact evaluations
Our consultants are knowledgeable with the Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) and inclusive development methodologies.